This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
FMA Communications, Inc.Location: Elgin, IL 60123 Document ID: AC472-5BPR
Ad Number: 1608126 Published on: 2018-11-2811/28/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Minimum Education: Not Specified2018-12-28
Foundation AssistantAs seen in Shaw Media
FMA is seeking a part-time assistant to work with the Foundation team 20 to 25 hours a week.
- Develop & process applications & surveys for camp grant & scholarship programs.
- Perform camp grant administrative duties, such as prepare & distribute materials & collect forms, documentation & evaluations from camp directors.
- Collect scholarship applications & transcripts, recruit & organize volunteer reviewers, create award documents & distribute financial awards.
- Enter information & create new records in the relational database.
- Communicate by phone & email regarding scholarships, camp grants, & camp hosting operations.
- Provide clerical support to department staff.
- Associate's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years clerical & database work experience.
- Strong Word & Excel skills with ability to perform mail merges.
- Experience with relational database programs, email, & survey software.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Extremely organized with effective time management skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
Benefits: FMA offers a competitive wage, flexible daytime work schedule & no weekends, 401(k) plan, identity theft plan, fitness reimbursement, paid holidays, company-wide incentive plan & paid professional development.
About FMA: We are a trade association, charitable foundation, publisher & tradeshow producer located in Elgin, IL. We advocate for the growth & sustainability of North America's metal processing, forming, & fabricating industries via our publications, including The FABRICATOR. Founded in 1970, FMA brings metal fabricators & equipment manufacturers together through educational programs, technology councils, networking events & our tradeshows. Nuts, Bolts & Thingamajigs, the charitable foundation of FMA, works to inspire the next generation of manufacturing workers by providing scholarships & manufacturing camp grants.
We encourage you to visit our websites: nutsandboltsfoundation.org, fmanet.org; thefabricator.com; fabtechexpo.com; canadianmetalworking.com.
To Apply: Include a cover letter with your salary requirements & send with your resume to: