This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
FMA Communications, Inc.Location: Elgin, IL 60123 Document ID: AC425-5OLJ
Ad Number: 1597404 Published on: 2018-10-2710/27/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Minimum Education: Not Specified2018-11-26
Finance DirectorAs seen in Shaw Media
The Fabricators & Manufacturers Association (FMA), a trade association, publisher, & charitable foundation, seeks an experienced finance professional to support President & CEO with organization's financial management & oversee accounting department activities.
- Prepare & assist President & CEO in analysis & interpretation of financial information.
- Serve as liaison with external auditors.
- Lead the management team in preparation of annual budget.
- Provide management with timely reviews of organization's financial status & progress in programs & activities.
- Review monthly financial statements & prepare variance reports. Assist President & CEO in communicating financial statements to Board of Directors.
- Liaison to association & foundation investment committees.
- Ensure the foundation is within compliance for Public Support Test & properly registered with all states annually.
- Oversee, evaluate & manage business, errors & omissions & facility insurance provider relationship & banking institution relationships.
- Prepare & transmit payroll & 401(k) on a biweekly basis.
- Oversee the timely and accurate filing of all payroll tax returns and information returns.
- Reconcile detail records to General Ledger.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting managerial work experience.
- Ability to effectively make presentations to top management, boards of directors & employees.
- Prior successful experience in managing staff.
- High-level proficiency with accounting software programs, database software, payroll systems & spreadsheet software.
- Organized with ability to multi-task & manage time effectively.
- Ability to travel.
FMA offers a competitive salary & benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance; flexible spending plans; 401(k) plan; 529 plan; identity theft plan; generous paid holidays, vacation, & sick time.
FMA also offer flexible work schedules, company-wide incentive plan, paid professional development, tuition reimbursement, & fitness reimbursement.
Visit our websites:
fmanet.org; thefabricator.com; fabtechexpo.com;
To Apply: Include a cover letter with your salary requirements & send with your resume to: