This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Elgin Community CollegeLocation: Elgin, IL 60123 Document ID: AC414-54OU
Ad Number: B890580 Published on: 2018-10-1810/18/2018 Job Type: Part-time
Published in: ChicagoJobs
DriverAs seen in ChicagoJobs
Elgin Community College
Elgin Community College (ECC) is a comprehensive, fully accredited community college located in Elgin, Illinois, one of its most rapidly growing cities. Our district encompasses 360 square miles, serving 400,000 people, 11,000 businesses with four public school districts and 15 high schools. ECC was selected as one of five Illinois community colleges to participate in the national Achieving the Dream (AtD) initiative. is a long-term national initiative that collaborates with community colleges to help more students earn degrees, complete certificates, or transfer to four-year institutions to continue their studies. The park-like setting of our 145 acre Main Campus offers instruction spanning nine major buildings with beautiful views. ECC also offers classes throughout the northwest suburbs of Chicago with more than 100 off-campus locations.
Provide round-trip transportation for students between the ECC campus and local high schools.
1. Transport students from target school to campus and from campus to student's home.
2. Transport students to college visitation and field trips.
3. Transport participants to Upward Bound activities year around.
4. Monitor student behavior and report any disciplinary behavior to management.
5. Maintain van logs, detailing mileage, gas, and student pick up and drop off, etc.
1. Maintain van (exterior and interior).
2. Perform other job-related duties as assigned which pertain to the job description.
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Possess and maintain a valid driver's license and an Illinois School Bus Driver's permit.
3. Experience driving a school bus.
4. Twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
5. Safe driving record which meets Elgin Community College's insurance requirements.
For a detailed job posting and to apply, please visit our web site at:
Elgin Community College is an Equal Employment, Equal Access Employer committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce.