This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
OSF HealthcareLocation: Dwight, IL 60420 Document ID: AC185-57VB
Ad Number: 1534578 Published on: 2018-05-1205/12/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Nurse Practitioner or Physician AssistantAs seen in Shaw Media
Advanced Practice Provider Opportunity
What are you looking for? Great base salary? Work/life balance? We have the total package...
- OSF Medical Group Dwight is looking for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join a family physician at a growing family practice clinic.
- Position hours are Monday to Friday 8 am -5 pm, with assisting in the PromptCare 4-5 Saturdays a year.
- OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center is a state-of-the-art 47-bed healthcare facility, built new in September of 2002 to replace the original hospital which opened in 1907.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 27 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year -Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan.
- Dwight is located just 75 minutes southwest of Chicago and 60 minutes northeast of Bloomington, where a practitioner can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of this peaceful community and be close to many big city amenities.
Please contact or send CV to:
Kyle Lewis, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Ph: 309-683-7268 or 800-232-3129 press 8 Fax: 309-683-8353