Downers Grove Public LibraryLocation: Downers Grove, IL 60515 Document ID: AB385-5B7N
Ad Number: 1461751 Published on: 2017-09-3009/30/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Facilities ManagerAs seen in Shaw Media
Do you have experience in all aspects of building maintenance?
Can you replace a ballast, rod a drain, and change HVAC filters?
Are you ready for the challenge of keeping up a 20 year old, busy public building?
The Downers Grove Public Library is seeking a Facilities Manager for our busy, highly automated, customer-focused library.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance
- Effectively negotiate and oversee outside vendors and contractors for larger projects
- Manage custodial and security staff
- Demonstrate managerial and organizational skills
- Communicate well with customers and staff
- Actively participate in the library's management team
This full-time position requires five years relevant experience, including supervision. Salary from $62,000 DOQ. A generous benefits package is included.
Send resume and cover letter by Friday October 13, 2017 to
Julie Milavec, Library Director at email@example.com
or Downers Grove Public Library, 1050 Curtiss St, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
The Downers Grove Public Library is an equal opportunity employer