This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Presence HealthLocation: Des Plaines, IL 60016 Document ID: AD011-0G11 Posted on: 2019-05-2605/26/2019 Job Type: Regular
Quality Improvement Coordinator, Presence Medical Group
Requisition ID: 60179
Location: Dempster Offices
2380 East Dempster Street, Des Plaines, IL 60016-4839 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
Quality Improvement Coordinator - Presence Medical Group performs administrative functions such as creating mail merge files, populating, manipulating and validating files, and preparing materials for mailing along with coordination of special projects implementation, program execution, and research. Implements outreach activities to providers and their support staff. Maintains records of physician and member outreach projects, supports quality improvement staff with data validation, data entry, and quality improvement projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Quality Improvement team with data validation, data entry, and Quality Improvement projects review before submission.
- Compile assessment information and create work or project plans, and prepare formal written reports.
- Prepare and support the creation and management of Quality Improvement initiatives and projects.
- Provide program status reports to Quality Improvement and management team.
- Collaborate with others within the organization and external to the organization to ensure the coordination of development and planning efforts between PMG internal departments and external community agencies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 1-3 years' experience in an ambulatory setting required.
- Medical Assistant background is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook required.
Business Unit: Presence Medical Group N/T
Department Name: Administration RMG