This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Presence HealthLocation: Des Plaines, IL 60016 Document ID: AD003-0G3I Posted on: 2019-05-1705/17/2019 Job Type: Regular
Home Health Nurse, Home Care Chicago, North of Irving Park Road
Requisition ID: 60077
Location: Presence Home Care Chicago
2380 E Dempster Street, Des Plaines, IL 60016 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
Provides comprehensive, high quality, and individualized nursing care to home health patients in accordance with the physician's medical plan of treatment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assesses each patient's biophysical, psychological, environmental, self-care, educational and discharge planning needs based on age and developmental status.
- Develops a prioritized and outcome directed plan of care to assigned patients.
- Performs clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies, procedures, standards of practice and within limits of the Illinois Nurse Practice Act.
- Utilizes assessment skills during contact with patients to detect changes in status and initiates appropriate interventions.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required.
- One year of medical-surgical nursing experience required.
- Home Health experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Registered Nurse with a current Illinois License required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Valid driver's license, access to a vehicle, and proof of auto insurance is required.
Business Unit: PLC Home Health Suburban
Department Name: CHI Nursing