This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Southmoor EstatesLocation: Dekalb, IL 60115 Document ID: AC244-3R9O
Ad Number: 1550137 Published on: 2018-06-2206/22/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Maintenance TechniciansAs seen in Shaw Media
Perform routine and preventative maintenance to maintain the physical integrity of Southmoor Estates. They conduct home/building maintenance repairs and are responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of property grounds, streets, and equipment. Maintenance Technicians must provide excellent customer service to prospective and current residents at all times.
- Complete routine maintenance and minor repairs to homes, facilities, and streets as needed.
- Respond to resident service requests when applicable (Plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Maintain the storage compound in a safe and organized manner
- Maintain tools, the maintenance facility, and equipment Snow Removal
- Previous maintenance experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and a broad experience in general maintenance techniques and repair work
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require constant outdoor work
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and grounds maintenance
- Proficient skills in operating various hand tools, power equipment, and commercial machinery
- Ability to provide legible written reports
- Required to regularly push, pull, lift or carry 50 lbs. Occasionally it may be 50-85 lbs.
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email and internet
- Ability to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours per day
- Frequently required to climb or balance
- Must be able to climb ladders, occasionally up to a 20 foot ladder
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our office at 815-756-1299