This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
DeKalb Area Retirement CenterLocation: DeKalb, IL 60115 Document ID: AB173-5M4Q
Ad Number: 1407160 Published on: 2017-05-0405/04/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Evening Assistant Director of Health Services (ADON)As seen in Shaw Media
Evening Assistant Director of Health Services (ADON)
Oak Crest, DeKalb Area Retirement Center is seeking a registered nurse who will be responsible for working with the Day Assistant Director with the implementation of Care Plans, physician orders, consultant recommendations, staff education, managing an 80 bed care unit with 6 Skilled beds and 49 Sheltered beds.
Our team focuses on providing excellent customer care and service. Oak Crest is a Continuing Care Retirement Community offering independent duplex or apartment homes, sheltered care apartments and a licensed intermediate / skilled healthcare facility.
- Have a BSN with current licensure in state of Illinois
- Have a minimum of 3 year experience working with geriatric population
- Solid clinical skills
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance (Federal and State)
- Knowledge of continuing care retirement community operations.
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Vision, Dental, Life and Health Insurance
- 403B with free optional expert management of funds and help hotline
- Time off with pay
Submit resume to Melissa West at firstname.lastname@example.org
fax resume to 815-756-6515
- or -
apply in person at 2944 Greenwood Acres Dr, DeKalb, IL 60115
by May 15, 2017