This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
DeKalb Area Retirement Center - Oak CrestLocation: DeKalb, IL 60115 Document ID: AB374-4ILN
Ad Number: 1460405 Published on: 2017-09-2209/22/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Assistant Director of NursingAs seen in Shaw Media
DeKalb Area Retirement Center - Oak Crest is a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community located in DeKalb, IL and is seeking a qualified registered nurse to assume the duties of the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) and work under the direction of our Director of Nursing.
The ideal candidate would join our team working collaboratively with a highly motivated staff committed to providing exceptional care and services in a community environment that offers independent, assisted living and licensed intermediate/skilled healthcare.
ADON will be responsible for:
- Care planning
- Physician orders
- Consultant recommendations
- Staff education
- Staff recruitment, training and supervision
- Management of an 80 bed nursing facility
- 6 bed Medicare Unit
- Be an RN with a current Illinois License (BSN preferred)
- Have at least three years of geriatric care experience
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance (federal & State)
- Supervisory experience is a plus
Competitive wages and benefits.
Qualified applications are asked to submit a resume to: email@example.com
or apply in person
2944 Greenwood Acres Dr., DeKalb