This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Kropp ForgeLocation: Cicero, IL 60804 Document ID: AC303-4CBY
Ad Number: 1565137 Published on: 2018-08-0208/02/2018 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Laboratory Materials TechnicianAs seen in Shaw Media
Laboratory Materials Technician
Perform laboratory tests to determine physical characteristics or composition of steel materials for such purposes as quality control, process controls, or product development by performing thefollowing duties.
- Tests samples of manufactured products to verify conformity to specifications.
- Record test results on standardized forms and writes test reports describing procedures used.
- Prepares graphs and charts.
- Cleans and sterilizes lab. Equipment.
- Calibrates lab. Instruments.
- Prepares chemical solutions according to standard formulas.
- Bachelor's Degree or at least two years experience.
- Mathematical Skills geometry, trigonometry and ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios etc.
Supervisors would need English speaking.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
or fax resumes to: 708-652-6696.