This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Eclad USA Inc.Document ID: A7032-05CD Posted on: 01/22/2013 Job Type: Regular
Technical Sales Rep – Chicago
Eclad USA Inc., subsidiary of an Irish Company with offices in Ireland, Spain, the UK and the United States, was set up to sell and promote the exclusive high performance, patented Eclad Stone Cladding Systems.
Complementing this they have developed a worldwide network for the supply of the finest Granites, Marbles, Limestones and Sandstones.
If you are looking for a growth-oriented company that values its employees, Eclad USA Inc. is the place for you!
We offer a very competitive salary, incentives, excellent benefits and ongoing training and personal development.
This sales position is responsible for generating new revenue, service existing customers as well as identifying and winning new business within the assigned territory.
This position requires a self-disciplined, highly motivated and determined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Increase sales and product awareness.
- Prepares professional sales presentations and quotations for customers.
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries, questions, concerns regarding products, service, delivery, and billing
- Manage a profitable, multi-state sales territory.
- Schedule and track production of proposals/qualifications packages to meet deadlines.
- Tasks may also include coordinating: events, public relations efforts, advertisements, materials for trade shows and award submittals.
- Performing support and/or administrative tasks, as required.
- Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience preferably in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry with a degree in a related field.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project with appropriate experience working with AutoCAD.
- Must be people-oriented, aggressive, sales driven, and a team playerdemonstrating excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to make cold-calls.
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined.
- Must maintain a professional business appearance at all times.
- Must be able to build prospects and business relationships.
- Must have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Must be willing to travel when required.