This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
CBSL Transportation Services IncLocation: chicago, IL 60630 Document ID: AE385-4DJC Posted on: 2020-09-2809/28/2020 Job Type: Regular
Will not pay relocation expenses
Minimum Education: High School2020-10-28
Tank Wash Technician
The Tank Wash Technician is responsible for executing all proper procedures to clean all trailers, tractors, and peripheral equipment to meet company standards for quality control and to provide the best customer service centered quality service at the lowest possible cost. this role is accountable for proper completion of all cleaning orders as well as personal compliance with all company policies. The Tank Wash Technician is responsible for inspecting each trailer imminently after cleaning to assure that it meets company quality standards. In addition the Tank Wash Technician will also perform maintenance duties as instructed by the Tank Wash Manager/ Operations Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
• Responsible for cleaning all equipment
• Responsible for ensuring that all tanks and peripheral equipment are cleaned to meet proper company standards for quality control
• Responsible for the proper cleaning of trailer/ containers exteriors according to company procedures.
• Accountable for the proper cleaning of all external valves, pressure relief valves, vacuum relieve valves, fittings, hose connections, and hose tubes on the trailer/ container.
• Responsible for the proper cleaning of all trailers/ containers according to company procedures
• Responsible for enforcing and practicing safety rules and company policy.
• Responsible for the completion and submission to the Tank Wash Manager of all cleaning orders.
• Safety Policies
• Tank Entry Policy
• Accountable for personal compliance with all company policies including:
• Quality Cleaning Policies
• Respirator Policy
• Hazardous Waste Disposal Policy
• Ensure that each cleaning order is completed correctly per company instructions
• Ensure that each cleaning order is signed by the cleaner performing that clean.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Tank Cleaning Experience Desire
• High School Diploma/GED
• Knowledge and understanding of DOT, HOS & FMCSA standards
• Project & Performance based bonus
•Medical Insurance - Two Plan Options
•Vitality Medical Insurance Discount Program – with a free annual Biometric Screening
•VSP Vision Plan
•Short Term & Long-Term Disability with optional buy up option at group rates
•$25,000 life insurance for CBSL Employees after 90 days, with optional spouse/dependent coverage
•Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance including coverage for family
•401k with up to a 3.5% match
•Holiday pay and additional floater as determined by CBSL
•Tuition Reimbursement program
** If you feel you qualify for this position, please reference this position and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org **