This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Presence HealthLocation: Chicago, IL 60622 Document ID: AD126-0JEA Posted on: 2019-07-2707/27/2019 Job Type: Regular
Senior Behavioral Health Clinician, Psych Day Hospital, St Elizabeth Hospital,
Requisition ID: 62616
Location: Presence St Elizabeth Hosp
1431 North Western Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 20
Employment Status: Part-time
Employment Type: Regular
Thank you for your interest in pursuing Behavioral Health opportunities with Amita Health.
Are you looking for a career that will give your life purpose? Are you looking for a career choice that will affect peoples' lives in a positive way?
If so, we have the right opportunity for you. Here with Amita's Behavioral Health departments we give you an opportunity to have a rewarding career not just a job. Our goal is to help our associates grow their careers with our focus on development, a team orientated atmosphere and our goal to create a great place to work. Here, you can make a difference by doing the work that you love while making a significant impact on people's lives and the communities we serve.
The Senior Behavioral Health Clinician provides direct treatment services along with clinical leadership and supervision to other clinicians on the treatment team. The Senior Behavioral Health Clinician assists the Manager in evaluating the clinical performance of clinicians and advises the managerial process by the provision of data and related reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides and coordinates a continuum of treatment services onsite and/or in the community.
- Performs comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patient's needs and psychosocial status and consults with patient's family to obtain background information assistive to the treatment process.
- Develops a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the patient and provides individual, group and family therapy if applicable.
- Collaborates with other members of the multidisciplinary team to develop treatment goals for patients. Participates in multidisciplinary patient care conferences discussing information obtained from patient assessments, updates, treatment plans.
- Provides appropriate documentation of all pertinent information obtained in interviews, consultation with other healthcare professionals, referrals, contacts and supportive services provided to each patient. Completes necessary documentation and reporting in accordance with departmental standards.
- Assists in verifying insurance coverage for patients and provides clinical updates to insurance companies
- Meets productivity goals specific to the department or as identified by management.
- Collaborates with the Presence Health management team and/or intra-agency entities on programmatic, fiscal, community and organizational issues.
- Provides clinical leadership and supervision to other clinicians on the treatment team.
- Participates in the Performance Distinction (PD) Program and in other committee activities as assigned.
- Provides back-up coverage for the program Manager including on-call duties as assigned.
- Provides orientation and on-going clinical supervision to assigned clinicians and students.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Master's degree in social work, psychology or a related field required. Minimum three years of experience as a supervisor/clinical supervisor in a behavioral health outpatient setting required.
Five to seven years of experience preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) licensure required in all settings; Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) preferred additionally for substance abuse treatment programs.
Business Unit: Resurrection Behavioral Health
Job Function: Behavioral Health
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability