This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Hudson GroupLocation: Chicago, IL 60666 Document ID: AC466-6DA6 Posted on: 2018-11-2811/28/2018 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: High School2018-12-28
Retail Sales Associates
Retail Sales Associates
Full Time and Part Time
CHICAGO O’HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Chicago, IL
GROW With Us !
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group operates retail concepts at O’Hare International Airport. We are seeking Store Associates to join our news and gift and specialty retail sales team.
The most important part of providing exceptional customer service is offering the very best experience to our customers! Our Store Associates are The Traveler's Best Friend, and their performance has a huge impact on company performance and customer perceptions.
- Relationship selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end-to-end needs.
- Asking lifestyle questions to thoroughly understand customers’ needs; offers relevant services, solutions, and accessories so customers can make informed decision to complete their purchase.
- Utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth.
- Leverages on-line resources, tools, and peer knowledge to self-train.
- Attends and participates in all required trainings and meetings.
- Understands and executes store shrink plan.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ year of retail sales or customer service experience
- At least 18 years of age
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates please apply by clicking on the apply button below
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group / Dufry provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.