This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Plumbers Joint Apprenticeship CommitteeLocation: Chicago, IL 60607 Document ID: AB504-4H5R
Ad Number: 1487113 Published on: 2017-12-2212/22/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Shaw Media
Plumber JAC Local 130 UA ApprenticeshipAs seen in Shaw Media
The Joint Apprenticeship Committee for Local 130 will accept applications for admission to the Plumbing Apprenticeship Program starting TUESDAY, January 23, 2018 through THURSDAY, February 22, 2018:
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON ONLY AT THE FOLLOWING TIMES AND LOCATIONS:
TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS FROM 1:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.; AND THURSDAYS FROM 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. AT BOTH OUR CHICAGO AND JOLIET OFFICES:
- 1400 W. Washington Blvd. Chicago, IL 60607 (312) 421-1028
- 2114 S. I-80 Frontage Rd. Joliet, IL. 60436 (312)421-1028
JANUARY 23RD & 25TH, 2018, FEBRUARY 6TH, 8TH, 20TH & 22ND, 2018:
TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS FROM 1:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.; AND THURSDAYS FROM 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
AT OUR VOLO OFFICE:
- 31855 N. U.S. Hwy 12 Volo, IL 60073 (312) 421-1028
*REGISTRATION FEE: $25.00 Money Order or Cashier's Check payable to: Plumbers' JAC Local 130
**Optional, if you wish to purchase the Test Taking Tip book for $10.00, your money order or cashier's check should be in the amount of $35.00 (no cash, credit cards or personal checks will be accepted)
*REQUIREMENTS: You must apply in person. You must bring the following items:
- Your valid driver's license,
- Your Birth Certificate or U.S. Passport,
- Your original High School Diploma OR G.E.D. equivalent OR Sealed High School Transcripts -OR College Diploma WITH Transcripts
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
1. Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
2. Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
3. Pass an aptitude test, a drug screen, a physical exam and an agility test
4. Applicants must possess a valid driver's license
5. Must be at least 18 years of age. (Applicants who are 17 years of age may be placed on the eligibility list if proof is provided he or she will be 18 years of age prior to being registered by the JAC).
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS.
Applicants submitting the required documents will be given all the information where and when to appear for the aptitude test (See **above to purchase Test Taking Tips book for $10.00), drug screen, physical, and physical agility test.
At the time of indenture you must:
- Have a valid Driver's license
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Pass a drug test
PLEDGE OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY IN APPRENTICESHIP
The Trust Fund for Apprentice and Journeymen Education and Training, Local 130, U.A. will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. The Trust Fund for Apprentice and Journeymen Education and Training, Local 130, U.A. will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.
JAMES F. COYNE - CHAIRMAN
CRAIG W. THOMAS - CO-CHAIRMAN
JAMES M MAJEROWICZ - TRAINING DIRECTOR
FOR MORE INFO: www.jac130.org