This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Safer FoundationLocation: Chicago, IL 60661 Document ID: AD296-003M Posted on: 2019-08-0108/01/2019 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Bachelors2019-08-31
Jr. Salesforce Administrator
Jr. Salesforce Administrator
Chicago, IL 60661
The Safer Foundation is a social service provider to individuals with arrest and conviction records. Through a full range of services, including case management, educational instruction and advocacy, we focus on preparing individuals for the world of work by helping them find and keep productive and meaningful employment.
The Junior Salesforce Administrator is an entry level role who will perform general declarative Salesforce administrative duties, assist the Salesforce Administrator/manager with ongoing development of SAFER’s salesforce instance, helping to deliver high quality enhancements, and providing 1st tier support for the organization. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, a fast learner, exceptionally organized, and an excellent communicator. They will demonstrate a solid technical foundation and a keen interest in the role of Technology in Business.
Reporting to the Salesforce Administrator/Manager, this position will provide support under the Safer’s normal business hours, with occasional after-hours support, both remotely and onsite at all locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Data and Data Integrity
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of Salesforce records, including eliminating and prevention of duplicate records
- Support the Salesforce Administrator/manager by performing data updates on a daily, weekly and adhoc basis
User Support, Management and Training
- Create and manage users
- Assist with training end users on the use of Salesforce.org
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.org
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
Salesforce General Administrative Tasks/duties:
- Assist in Salesforce release readiness by reading, understanding and implementing best of Salesforce release
- Customize apps, objects, fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Design, create and modify reports and dashboards across functional groups
Salesforce 1st Tier Support:
- Provide quality user experience with professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Manage support request queue and related SLAs for response and resolution
- Identify, diagnose, and report technical problems
- Escalate and track problems per organizational procedures
- Build the knowledge base by documenting issues found and their resolutions at closure of every helpdesk ticket/case
- Test new customizations and bug fixes and report observations prior to deployment
- Provide support during User Acceptance Testing
- Assist Salesforce Implementation Team to document planned application enhancements and issue fixes
- Create and maintain ongoing training and user documentation as business needs evolve or features are added
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 12 months of working experience in Salesforce declarative customizations
- Ability to understand basic business processes and translate into functional requirements
- Strong organizational skills:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and be results driven
- Be familiar with Agile development
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Jitterbit, etc.)
- Basic release management experience
- Ability to critically review feature requests and suggest alternate proposals and optimizations as warranted
- Proficient skills in Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP), Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com Administrative skills such as creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and process builder.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and collaborative skills.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and solve problems
- Professional Team-Oriented attitude
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in working in nonprofit sectors
- Some experience in understanding or using custom coding including Apex triggers, classes, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Component
- Understanding of databases, knowledge of basic SQL
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in business or technology
- 1-2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
Salesforce administrator certification required within 1 year of the current role
Please note that after you “submit” your application, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt. Your email provider might misfile this mail as spam or junk mail. Check your spam and junk folders.
Safer Foundation is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Females/Veterans
No Phone Calls Please
|More Jobs from Safer Foundation|