This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
PCMLocation: Chicago, IL 60606 Document ID: AB254-103Q Posted on: 2017-12-2812/28/2017 Job Type: Regular
Inside Sales Representative - Security
PCM IT Solutions is experiencing record performance as we continue to grow into the leading IT solutions provider for multi-vendor hardware, software, networking, and services across North America. We need YOU to become part of our growing team.
PCM is one of the fastest growing national solution providers in North America and have achieved the highest level of certifications from key industry manufacturers such as HPE, Aruba, Cisco, Meraki, Dell, Palo Alto and others. PCM's mantra is "The Right Technology Delivered". We achieve this reputation by delivering exceptional service through a best-in-class engineering team. PCM is expanding our team with high-caliber, experienced, motivated, professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, projects and consulting.
PCM is currently hiring Security Inside Sales Reps in an overlay role to drive our Security product and services business with exisitng customers while partnering with our local Sales Reps. You will have the ability to work with all of the major Security venodrs in driving sales in a given territory.
- Account penetration to develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account you will be assigned. Understand each target customer's business model, map their organization and identify their unique Security needs.
- Engage local vendor field representatives from Check Point, Cisco, Proofpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Splunk, Symantec/Blue Coat, Sophos and many others
- Collaborating on sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account and new segment opportunities.
- Coordinate with PCM's Field Solution Architects Category Specialists via joint sales calls and on-site assessments based on customer's specific needs.
- Collaborate with PCM's Local Sales Representatives to develop, document and execute account penetration strategies for assigned target accounts.
- Develop product knowledge and sales skills by participating in ongoing product and skill training opportunities provided by PCM and outside sources.
- Identify new accounts and introduce the PCM value proposition to key decision makers within the account.
- Position PCM's solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers' long term needs.
- Use quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth. Manage geographic territory using professional territory management skills.
- Use our CRM application to develop and utilize professional account management tools and follow up procedures.
- Provide consistent and timely follow up communication and action steps after every sales call.
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with team of local sales reps on an as-needed and weekly basis.
- 3 years' inside sales experience selling technology hardware, software or complex technical solutions to commercial or public sector customers
- Minimum 1 year experience selling in the Security space
- Track record of selling into regional account base
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or the equivalent in experience.
- Excellent communication skills and Strong presentation skills.
ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL?
Join us as at PCM today!!
Why work for Us?
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
- Guaranteed base salary PLUS uncapped commission potential
- Incremental incentives for AE's such trips, cars, tablets, TV's
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- 401K matching program participation
PCM IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.