This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
PCMLocation: Naperville, IL 60540 Document ID: AB044-4BEC Posted on: 2018-02-0702/07/2018 Job Type: Regular
Inside Sales Account Executive
PCM is a publicly-traded IT procurement outsourcing company and leading business-to-business solution provider. PCM offers complete hardware, software, and custom solutions around data center design and implementation, cloud migration, network security, hardware and software configuration, as well as imaging and asset management.
The Account Executive position is for career-minded and money-motivated individuals with a social aptitude and the ability to communicate well with others. This position will serve as an integral part in further expanding PCM's Commercial Sales division. The Commercial Account Executive has responsibilities for growing new business and developing strong customer relationships within an assigned territory to provide in-depth customer technology solutions. Account Executives are required to offer a wide variety of technology solutions to new customers and grow partner relationships within an assigned territory.
- Grow customer base within territory
- Provide consultation to customers regarding their IT Solutions needs
- Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing, and support for customers
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Achieve sales goals
- Work with sales management to develop relationships with key vendor partners in territory
- Make telephone and field calls to present PCM's value proposition to existing and potential customers
- Build customer loyalty
- Keep up to date on product and industry knowledge
- Attend product training as required
- Prospect and forecast on a monthly basis
- College diploma, university degree, associates degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Social aptitude and desire to make a lot of money
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Why work for Us?
PCM Offers our Account Executives:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401K
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement based on merit, not tenure
- Comprehensive and ongoing training programs in sales and technology
- The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable, progressive, and fun environment
- High reward culture