This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
PCMLocation: Chicago, IL 60606 Document ID: AB354-0K05 Posted on: 2017-12-2812/28/2017 Job Type: Regular
HPE Field Sales Rep
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added reseller and systems integrator. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP Inc., HPE, Lenovo, Microsoft, Symantec, VMware and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions to mid-market and enterprise level businesses.
With annual sales of $2B+, $800M+ in Microsoft licensing revenue, 3000+ employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
PCM is currently Hiring a HPE Field Sales Representative to support our Enterprise team in an overlay role. We are adding 1 resource in the East, 2 in the West and 1 in the Central. This position can be worked remote and will support Reps. and their customers in a Regional Territory.
The HPE Field Sales Rep is responsible for being an expert around HPE products and services. This person collaborates with and supports Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team.
- Account penetration to develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account you will be assigned. Understand each target customer's business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs.
- Coordinate with PCM's Field Solution Architects Category Specialists via joint sales calls and on-site assessments based on customer's specific needs. Advanced Technology Category penetration and Solution Selling.
- Use quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth.
- Manage geographic territory using professional territory management skills.
- Use our Microsoft CRM application to develop and utilize professional account management tools and follow up procedures.
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Account Managers on and as-needed on weekly basis.
- Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities.
- Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands and applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit.
- Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how the company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and positions the company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs.
- Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
Why work for Us?
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- 401K matching program participation
PCM IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.