This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Safer FoundationDocument ID: AB076-83WR Posted on: 02/28/2017 Job Type: Regular
CRCI- Security Guard
Title: CRCI- Security Guard
Program: Community Corrections
Location: Crossroads ATC, North Lawndale ATC
The CRC-I is an entry-level security position that is responsible for the safety and security needs of the residents, staff and visitors at the two all-male residential correctional facilities on Chicago’s Westside.
- Direct supervision, monitoring and safety of residents.
- Control and custody of residents.
- Ensure the safety of all persons and property coming into contact with the centers.
- Manage an assigned post or function.
- Ensures that the maintenance or other duties assigned to the residents are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- One year of work experience
- Ability to work mandatory overtime
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Excellent verbal, reading comprehension and writing skills
- Professional demeanor
- Good work ethic
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience in corrections/law enforcement preferred.
- Full-time - $23,600.00 (minimum)
- Part-time - $11.34/hour (minimum)
Apply for CRC-I - Correctional Residents Counselor using the link below:
Safer Foundation is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|More Jobs from Safer Foundation|