This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Safer FoundationDocument ID: AB076-83WR Posted on: 02/28/2017 Job Type: Regular
CRCI- Security Guard
Title: CRCI- Security Guard
Program: Community Corrections
Location: Crossroads ATC, North Lawndale ATC
The CRC-I is an entry-level security position that is responsible for the safety and security needs of the residents, staff and visitors at the two all-male residential correctional facilities on Chicago’s Westside.
- Direct supervision, monitoring and safety of residents.
- Control and custody of residents.
- Ensure the safety of all persons and property coming into contact with the centers.
- Manage an assigned post or function.
- Ensures that the maintenance or other duties assigned to the residents are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- One year of work experience
- Ability to work mandatory overtime
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Excellent verbal, reading comprehension and writing skills
- Professional demeanor
- Good work ethic
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience in corrections/law enforcement preferred.
- Full-time - $23,600.00 (minimum)
- Part-time - $11.34/hour (minimum)
Apply for CRC-I - Correctional Residents Counselor using the link below:
Safer Foundation is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|More Jobs from Safer Foundation|