This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Chicago Methodist Senior ServicesLocation: Chicago, IL 60640 Document ID: AD346-0033 Posted on: 2019-09-0609/06/2019 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: High School2019-10-06
Certified Nursing Assistants
Wesley Place is hiring Full-time Certified Nursing Assistants for Day, Evening and Night Shifts and offering a $500 Sign-On Bonus. Please join our team!
Our organization is a wonderful workplace that feels like a family yet is big enough to offer opportunities for professional growth. Many of our team members have been with us for 20 years or more. Some of our staff even have parents or grandparents who live at our communities, while others have family members who work alongside them. Located on the North side of Chicago, near the Andersonville area located at 1415 W. Foster Avenue
Provide nursing assistance and personal care, under the general supervision of the floor charge nurse, to those residents requiring attention. Communicate with tact to promote positive, constructive and friendly attitudes. Greet residents and escort them to their room assisting with orientating the resident and providing necessary assistance. Cooperate with inter-disciplinary teams to ensure services are maintained to meet the resident’s needs. Hours are 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am and weekends.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
- Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Illinois in good standing.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position and function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday: raise both arms over head, bend and squat, without pain or difficulty.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift 65-75 pounds.
Please apply below for immediate consideration