This job posting is no longer active on ChicagoJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your ChicagoJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Skills for Chicagoland's FutureLocation: Chicago, IL 60601 Document ID: AB084-0TRP Posted on: 2017-10-1910/19/2017 Job Type: Regular
CDW's entry level, inside sales Account Representatives begin their career at CDW with award winning, paid training so they can design customized, cost effective solutions for their customers. Account Representatives craft and build consultative, long-term relationships with business, government, education, and healthcare nationwide. If you are ambitious, money motivated and dedicated, look no further than CDW.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland's Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland's Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills' Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: CDW
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. A Fortune 500 company with multi-national capabilities, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 8,600 coworkers. For the twelve months ended September 30, 2016, the company generated net sales of nearly $14 billion.
Are you passionate about starting or growing your sales career? Do you have a passion for technology? At CDW, they are "People Who Get IT." CDW's entry level, inside sales Account Representatives begin their career at CDW with award winning, paid training so they can design customized, cost effective solutions for their customers. Account Representatives craft and build consultative, long-term relationships with business, government, education, and healthcare nationwide. If you are ambitious, money motivated and dedicated, look no further than CDW.
- Outbound calling to potential and established customers everyday
- Establishing and growing relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Closing sales and overcoming customer objections
- Positioning CDW's solutions as a strategic advantage to CDW's customers' long term needs
- Maintaining CDW's values and Philosophies of Success
- Strong sales drive and aspiration to win
- Proficient with Microsoft Office in addition to basic computer knowledge
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask. CDW helps you with this by providing dual monitor setups
- Effective communication skills to aid in forming relationships with your customers and coworkers
- Guaranteed base salary PLUS uncapped commission potential
- Awesome partner incentives such as TVs, tablets, trips, sporting events and cash
- Career advancement opportunities. Over 88% of Sales Managers were Account Representatives prior to their move into sales management.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits. CDW invests in all aspects of your wellbeing
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- Profit sharing and 401K
- Thinking of continuing your education? CDW provides tuition reimbursement
- CDW gives back with on-going community involvement opportunities and the charitable match program
CDW Awards and Recognitions:
- Ranked #220 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #206 on Forbes' list of America's Best Employers
- Ranked #41 on Top 100 Military Friendly Employers by G.I. Jobs
- Ranked #14 on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT"
- Ranked #28 on 2016 Best for Vets: Employers list by Military Times
- Ranked #13 on Glassdoor's list of the Top 25 Companies for Culture and Values
- Recognized as a Top 5 Chicago Performer by The Chicago Network Census for high number of women in executive roles
- Recognized Thomas Richards on Glassdoor's list of the highest-rated CEOs in 2016 (#37)
- Recognized Thomas Richards as one of the 25 most influential executives in 2016 by CRN (#19)
- Recognized on U.S. Veterans Magazine's 2015 Best of the Best list
Downtown Chicago - 120 S. Riverside Plaza (map)
Convenient West Loop location close to Chicago Union and Ogilvie Stations
CDW is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
|More Jobs from Skills for Chicagoland's Future|