We Are Hiring
Clerk-Inventory-SCM - Receiving 001 - PRN,Rotating - AMITA Health SAMC - Hoffman Estates,ILWhy Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org
) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Monitors, orders, stocks, and transports supplies and/or equipment for the organization.Responsibilities:
What You Will Need Education:
- Ensures timely delivery of stock/inventory as needed. Maintains storeroom inventory levels and timely removal of expired products.
- Investigates and troubleshoots inventory issues/problems.
- Maintains accurate tracking records for inventory. Ensures stock expiration is minimized with adherence to stock rotation guidelines and best practices.
- Engages customers on a regular basis to ensure good service. This requires professional presence to effectively interact with clinicians, administrators, colleagues, and vendors.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
- As needed - Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5:30 PM (weekends included)
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.