We Are Hiring
Dir-Call Center - Pt Access Contact Center 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,ILWhy Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org
) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Directs the operations of the Call Center and Operator Services.Responsibilities:
What You Will Need Education:
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education initiatives.
- Plans and manages the department budget, evaluation of services and development activities.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services and meets all productivity plans.
- Formulates and implements operational strategies and initiatives.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses, managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs, and installing and implementing upgrades.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.