Hope Haven of DeKalb County, a 501*3 agency,
is looking to fill the following positions:
Bookkeeper - Part Time (15/ hours per week)
- Managing accounting and finance requirements such as, but not limited to, EFTs, developing monthly financial statements, monitor cash flow, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, accounts receivable, accruals, journal entries, and year end fiscal requirements.
- Proficient in both Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks online.
- Have a strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- MUST have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with at least 5 years experience.
Grants Manager: (15-20/hours per week)
- Serve as Hope Haven's expert for all aspects of grant management, grant administration, policies, and systems.
- Provide oversight for financial and programmatic success of grant programs.
- Manage new and existing grant programs through reporting, record keeping, external coordination, and staff management.
- Qualified candidates MUST have non-profit management experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks online.
Mail resumes: 1145 Rushmoore Drive, DeKalb Illinois 60115 Attention: Lesly D. Wicks, Executive Director.
ALL RESUMES MUST BE RECEIVED BY WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12th, 2018
Hope Haven is a Equal Employment Opportunity agency.